Payment Integration - Amazon Pay
|About Amazon Pay|
Amazon Pay makes it easy for millions of Amazon customers to log in and pay on third party websites using the payment and shipping information stored in their Amazon accounts.
Amazon Pay can help merchants add new customers, increase sales and turn casual browsers into buyers. It’s fast, easy and trusted — leverage the Amazon brand to grow your business.
Client-side tools are used for displaying GUI elements on some common pages of an internet shop, and it includes a "Pay with Amazon" button widget and widgets for selecting checkout options such as delivery address and payment method.
On the server side, there are API functions for a buyer who decides to use Amazon Pay. Once the "Seller" decides to integrate the shop with AmazonPay, all required credentials will be provided in the seller's Amazon account.
All integration functionality is provided by Amazon Pay.
- Configure Amazon Pay
- Configure Amazon Pay API
- Obtaining Amazon Order Reference and Shipping Addresses details
- Learn how Amazon Pay Refund works
- Rendering the "Pay with Amazon" button on the Cart page
- Learn how Amazon Pay Sandbox Simulations work
- Learn about Amazon Pay state machine for synchronous and asynchronous flows
- Learn about OMS commands
- Check out Amazon Pay example email notifications
Last review date: Dec. 21st, 2017