The purpose of migration guides is to describe how to update a module that has structural changes, such as to the database. The migration guide is a manual instruction how to do it step by step in our system. As you have most likely made structural changes of your own, we don't give you a script, but the steps for manual implementation for you to check if it suits your environment, and if it doesn’t - you can use them as a basis to customize your environment.
To navigate through content, click on an option from the right-hand table of contents or use the search (above).
You can also use navigation buttons on the top right corner of page:
- Navigate previous button takes you the page preceding the one you are currently on.
- Navigate next button takes you to the page that goes next after the page you are currently on.
- To improve readability, all long code samples and texts have been placed in collapsible areas. Use the Expand all button to expand and collapse long text and code samples or click on a single item to view.
- To print a page, click Print button.
- Use Edit on GitHub button to ask a question regarding the page content or request a change to it.
Please take a look at our Terms and Conditions.
Commenting and Contributing
Feel free to request a new item or comment by using the Edit on GitHub option to create a pull request.
If you have a general Academy comment, request or suggestion send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!