The features list will give you an overview of what the Spryker Commerce OS offers and prospective extensions that you can add in your development process.
Next, user manuals for the back-office application (Zed) are offered. The manuals include all bundles that are available to configure, namely the Content Management System, Discounts, the Glossary (for translations), Shipment Methods, Users Control, Categories, and Customer.
Finally, you can find an introduction to business process management. With Spryker the order management processes (e.g. shipment, payment) are modeled with a state machine transferred into an XML notation.
To navigate through content, click on an option from the right-hand table of contents or use the search (above).
You can also use navigation buttons on the top right corner of page:
- Navigate previous button takes you the page preceding the one you are currently on.
- Navigate next button takes you to the page that goes next after the page you are currently on.
- To improve readability, all long code samples and texts have been placed in collapsible areas. Use the Expand all button to expand and collapse long text and code samples or click on a single item to view.
- To print a page, click Print button.
- Use Edit on GitHub button to ask a question regarding the page content or request a change to it.