This section contains the notes for each release made by Spryker. Make sure you check this section from time-to-time to stay up to date with the improvements, bug fixes and new features that are delivered by our team.
We recommend that you subscribe to our release newsletter and security updates mailing lists so that we can let you know about new features and be immediately informed of any security updates that you need to know about.
To join our release notes mailing list, subscribe here:
To receive a security updates email, subscribe here:
To navigate through content, click on an option from the right-hand table of contents or use the search (above).
You can also use navigation buttons on the top right corner of page:
- Navigate previous button takes you the page preceding the one you are currently on.
- Navigate next button takes you to the page that goes next after the page you are currently on.
- To improve readability, all long code samples and texts have been placed in collapsible areas. Use the Expand all button to expand and collapse long text and code samples or click on a single item to view.
- To print a page, click Print button.
- Use Edit on GitHub button to ask a question regarding the page content or request a change to it.